10 September 2014




I'm really so in love with the old-fashioned baby doll prams including old baby dolls. Maybe it's because I have two girls myself and that they also love to have those old stuff in their rooms. 

I just can’t get enough of girly retro style and find these children's rooms totally awesome with again the combination of old and new together.

It's so funny to see that many girls just automatic play with dolls and boys with cars. (Of course that's not always true, but often it is) My youngest girl is really a rough diamond and I use to think that she would want to do more boy things. But right now, is she the one who takes her dolls with her all over and often plays father and mother.

Do you recognize this as well or do you have very different experiences with children and toys?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)