03 June 2014

Finally our new website



Dear everybody, I must admit that my work on this blog is minimal at the moment. My latest blog was more than a month ago about the coming new website and nothing has happened here since. 

But…… finally I can announce that we are ready to present the new site to all of you out there. The Dig&Mig site is ready for 'take off' !!!

And together with the 'take off' we would like to give you all the chance to order something from the shop (your choice) with a 20% discount. All you have to do (when you come to the shopping basket) is to fill in the discount code: new2014 and complete the order and we will send it as soon as possible to you.

But before you take a look in our new shop, you can have a peak here. The products are still the same, but presented in another way. The information is more complete and all over you can easily share on Facebook or pin a picture to Pinterest if you like.

An important new thing in the shop is a new blog which might be interesting for you. It’s a blog with more related things to the shop. I there post things about my inspiration for designing, show you pictures from shops which sells our products, but I will also give you tips to decorate a baby/kid room with perhaps a toy from Dig&Mig and how to wrap a gift in a nice way. It still has to grow my blog there, but the start is there, and I have a feeling that it will in the future take over this blog. But for now I will still be here now and then. 

But come and take a look in our new shop. If you click HERE you will go there directly.

NB. I would love to hear what you think of our new shop.







3 comments:

  1. Mooi goed gedaan! Heb je die zelf gebouwd? Ik wil ook heel graag een andere site maar zie zo op tegen de hoge kosten. Misschien heb jij een gouden tip. Heel veel succes met je nieuwe site! Bjør

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastisch, het ziet er prachtig uit. Veel succes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You have a cool new website there. I like the simple and streamlined theme, as well as those complementing colors. I'm sure parents out there would love to browse some of your products. I know I will, especially because of those adorable toys. Haha! Anyway, more power to you and the site! Good luck!

    Harvey Fitzgerald @ West Point Media

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)