31 March 2014

Small changes - new colors


Since my company has change direction and putting the focus more on selling products to the shops, my work has also increased to a much higher level than before. I do not have much time over for decorating and experiment with different things here at home as I use to.
But now and then I try to find the time, and a few weeks ago I decided to change the color of the legs of our coffee table. It was dark brown and I wanted a more happy color as a contrast to the basic colors I have in my living room.

I am quite happy with the result and luckily the rest of the family loves it too. What do you think?







1 comment:

  1. wat een fijne happy kleur Marianne, ik vind het heel goed staan! En ook je memoryspel vind ik heel goed gelukt. Wat een ontzettend leuk idee! groetjes, xx Yzette

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)