05 February 2014

looking back at Playtime

It has now been more than a week since we came back from the fair ‘Playtime’ in Paris. The fair was really successful and we had a great time there Marjon and I. We have been speaking to a lot of nice people, made a lot of new contacts and seen a lot of inspiring things. I want to share some things from the fair and our booth of course, but I must admit that my pictures are not the best, but it can give you a little impression of what it looked like.
 


 

 

 

 

During the last week a lot of pictures have been popping up everywhere with pictures from Playtime and I have made a little selection of what I like. 

If you have a shop somewhere with children’s clothes and accessories it’s defiantly worth visiting this fair. So many different styles and with a quality of high standard.








 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)