23 October 2013

Monster cookies!!!



Last week my big girl Alieke turned 9 and she wanted a sweet treat for school. 

Normally I always do healthy treats, but this time I saw these cute cookies that I wanted to try out and Alieke didn’t mind at all and then I started making 30 monster cookies. 

They were a big success and even the teacher was sold. I just used some simple cookies, made a sweet butter cream for inside and under the eyes and then a lot of colorful sprinkles. Very easy to make and fun to eat. You can make them with all kinds of cookies, big or small. You schould try it!




 


1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)