07 October 2013

Do you remember..?



Do you remember this carwallet I introduced last year? I have just been finishing the last ones I have here at home at the moment for the market we are joining upcoming Saturday. (Take a look here which market)

I made about 22 carwallets here in the weekend and I hope that this could be a great little gift for a cute little boy. Maybe an idea for Sinterklaas or maybe Christmas?? So if you are in the neighborhood this weekend please come around. We will be there the whole weekend from 10.00 am until 18.00 pm.









1 comment:

  1. Hejsa, de er da helt fantastiske! Har du flere af disse bil punge eller kunne du lave et par stykker? Vil nemlig rigtig gerne købe.. Perfekt gave!!!
    Send mig evt en mail lykkehot@ofir.dk

    Lykke

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)