30 September 2013

Lucky you!



Dear Daniëlle en Joentje, 

Congratulation!! you are the lucky winners of each two tickets for the event in Utrecht “Webshop till you drop”.

It was quite easy to choose the winners this time, because you were the only two who place a reaction for the tickets. I am quite surprised that no more reactions came considered the difficult time we are living in at the moment with financial problems all over. But that is your choice and I have two winners which I can please for a great in event in Utrecht in about two weeks time. See you there!!


Will you please contact me and give me your address so I can send you the tickets as soon as possible. Thanks!



1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)