19 July 2013

Summer dresses



After two weeks of really summer, I realized that the girls were in need of a new cute summer dress for when we leave on holiday next week. I haven’t made anything for them this summer and today when they were outside playing all day with friends, I had some time to make two summer dresses for the more a more summer brown girls. 

I made the dresses out of two different pillow cases. The apples for the youngest Emmelie, and the yellow lightly flower power pattern for the more sophisticated Alieke. A perfect match for both of them and they were happy with the choices.

Now I only need something for myself. I want to make something for myself, but first I take a day for myself tomorrow for going shopping.  If I don’t find anything I like I then know my sewing machine will take over here at home. Let’s see what happens!!







1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)