05 June 2013

Working on a new collection

It is very quiet here at the moment on my blog, but I have been so busy working on a (almost) new collection. All the old pictures I have been using for my products so far are gone (also because there is actually a copyright on and I am not interested in problems in the future). 

Now I am trying to make all the drawings myself. I still want it to have the look from the sixties and seventies, so you might recognize some characters? 

I want to give you a little peak of what is going on here.  My plans are that the new collection will be finished in September. Have a nice day!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)