07 June 2013

Preparing for party!!



A few weeks ago this shining girl reached her seven years birthday, and tomorrow she will be celebrating it with her best friends. 

That means that I today have been busy preparing for a house full of happy girls. They are going to decorate a little birdcage with a lot of beautiful colored paper which I have been cutting today.





  
Next to that I have also been baking pancakes for them all and there will be ice-cream and lots of other nice things for entertaining 7 girls. The weather is luckily beautiful and warm so we can stay outside a lot as well. Now I need to get back to my preparations and tomorrow I will try to make some nice pictures of the girls being creative.




1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)