15 April 2013

Second hand treasures



I have been to the second hand shops again, and this time I came home with these little things you can see on the pictures. 

You might think “what does she wants with that!! 

But I have got some new ideas. More exactly a lot of new ideas and a new goal, and these pieces of toys will be a part of my new project. What this is going to be used for I won’t tell you now, but I will tell you that it has something to do with a book that I want to make myself. A book about my love and interest for old toy’s and what you can do with it. 

I have just started my project and I have no idea how long it will take for me to finish. It’s not important either at the moment, whether it take me one or two years to finish. What’s important is that I do something that I like to do and I know I will reach my goal one day.

So be patience with me if it’s sometimes a little still here on my blog, I want you to know that it never means that I have nothing to write about, (because I am always busy with something) but it then might means that I am busy with things for my book that I can’t show you yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)