02 April 2013

Robin Magazine 2



Sometimes the time just runs too fast for me and I realize that I haven’t been writing anything for a while here on my blog. 

Easter has just pasted here and we had a wonderful time here at home together with my parents from Denmark. It’s always nice to have family around for holidays and the girls are just crazy with their grandparents too, even when they don’t see each other that often they immediately jump in each other’s arms with hugs and kisses. 

But Easter also brought me another little surprise. A magazine arrived with a DIY for my paper lamp you earlier have seen here on my blog. The magazine is called Robin Magazine and this is only their second edition. 

3 women are behind this new different magazine and without much experience they just started making a magazine filled with beautiful illustrations from the project around Robin and with small DIY’s for making yourself at home. The theme for this edition was ‘Paper’ which is something we all have at home and which is easy to work with. So if you are interested in this magazine you can buy it HERE and have a look yourself.








1 comment:

  1. Wat een mooi blad!
    Gefeliciteerd met je vermelding.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)