22 April 2013

Games



Last week when I found the old painting with the flowers I also bought these two old games. I am so in love with the illustrations from the game of cards. They are so cute and all different from each other. In one game I just got 30 different pictures which I properly can use as inspiration for something new. The Domino game I am going to use for my book I think.

I was wondering if some of you out there have something like these game you don’t want any more? then I might be interested in buying it for a reasonable price.






2 comments:

  1. Ik kan je niet helpen aan een spelletje, maar de Zwarte Piet maakte me vrolijk. Blije herinneringen aan vroeger toen mijn zusje en ik dit spelletje (precies deze!)speelden. Leuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helemaal goed Marjolijn! Altijd leuk die herinneringen. Ik ken deze kaartspel helaas niet van mijn kindertijd in Denmarken, maar ik kan me voorstellen dat het populair was voor meisjes. :-)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)