22 March 2013

Retro fabric


Yesterday a package of new retro fabric arrived with the most beautiful fabrics. 

Two days earlier I received a mail that new fabric had arrived and immediately I order some new fabrics. I get so greedy when I see new retro fabrics. Maybe because that I know that I have to buy them right away if I want to be sure they are not gone the next day. Many times I don’t even know what to do with it but I just have to own it. Do you recognize that? 

Anyway.. these fabrics are in very good conditions and the purple one with the big flower on brings me back to my childhood when I was visiting my grandparents. My grandmother had exactly the same fabric for her duvets and we slept in it as well when we stayed there. 

The green one with the small flowers on is my favorite. The colors unfortunate doesn’t show right on the picture but in real they are very beautiful and bright.




 




6 comments:

  1. Jaloeoers! Waar haal je ze toch, ze zijn prachtig gewoon ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one right on top of this gorgeous pile is so beautiful! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colours! But where can we purchase those fabrics online?
    Can you help me because I don't know where I can search...
    Thank you,
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Colette,
      These are comming from www.stoffenensloffen.nl But if you google retro fabric you will find more. good luck!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)