14 March 2013

Camera bag


I have been looking for a trendy female photo bag for when I go somewhere and want to bring my big camera with me. You have sites with camera bags especially for women, but I just couldn’t find one I really liked. 

So I decided to do it differently. I started looking for a normal bag instead which would be big enough for my camera + equipment and the extra stuff that we women always needs in our handbag. I fell for this one from Cowboy bag. You have them in a lot of different colors and sizes. This one is from real leather and is perfect for all my stuff.

I received my bag the other day, but it of course then needed a solid and protecting bag inside for my camera and lens. So I started making one myself. 

I took the measures of my bag and ended up with what you see here down under. I used some strong fabrics like denim and canvas for a solid bag and for the look to match my leather. 

I didn’t make a DIY for you because you can find different ones around on the interne which are great. I can give you some links here and here if you want to try it yourself.


 





7 comments:

  1. Den taske er super FED, hvor er den købt? Jeg har forsøgt at finde steder hvor de kan købes online men kan ik rigtig finde nogen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeg har købt den hos Checkyourbag.nl (http://www.checkyourbag.nl/brands/view/cowboysbag.html) men mon du ikke kan finde den i DK også? Kik her; (http://www.kolibrishop.dk/filter.php?selection=search&keywords=cowboysbag) Jeg kan se at jeg har skrevet navnet forkert her ovenover. Mærket hedder Cowboysbag, det skal du søge på. Held og lykke.

      Delete
  2. Ja, heeeeerlijke tas! Mijn laptop past er ook in, ideaal! En als luiertas is hij ook geslaagd. Alleen die geur... Mijn college vindt hem stinken naar geiten... Maar dat is dan ook het enige nadeel dat ik kan bedenken.
    Slimme zet van je, de bag-in-bag voor je camera. Wordt toegevoegd aan het to-do-lijstje.
    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Marjolijn, Inderdaad de geur was wel even schrikken toen ik de tas open deed. Maar ik heb nu een spray gekocht voor vieze schoenen luchtjes bij de Kruidvat, en die helpt wel wat. Mijn dochter vind wel dat die lucht naar mannen deodorant ruikt, maar liever dat dan een geit denk ik maar dan:-)De bag in bag was trouwens wel vrij makkelijk te maken, dus...

      Delete
  3. One of the seemingly easiest decisions to make is to find a website that creates prints and check to see if they have an option for producing bags. These sites include options for printing calendars, mugs, blankets and often include bags or totes. They can also often be made at any store that develops photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me.



    Camera Bag
    Thank you, Very Great Post.Also visit my page

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)