16 March 2013

Blogloving

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I am just making some changes for the way you can follow me in the future when the google follow buttin doesn't work any longer (as a lot of people are talking about). On my right side you can now also find a button for Blogloving.

There is also a great app for you phone to use. It’s a really easy and practical App through which you will be able to follow all you favourite blogs including mine ;D
A simple graphic but at the same time really cool! Don’t wait any longer and download the app from here :) 





2 comments:

  1. Ik heb ook al een account aangemaakt op bloglovin. Moet nog wel m'n lijst met blogs importeren. Ht is weer even een gedoetje maar okee. Ik volg jou daar nu ook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het valt op zich mee vond ik, met de blogs importeren. Maar het is vaak het idee dat wij alles moet verplaatsen of op meerdere plekken hebben staan. Het zou toch echt het fijnste zijn als alles bij elkaar is.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)