07 February 2013

New paper lamps



I made a paper lamp like this one last year as a symbol for my shop when I am on a market selling my products. I never imagine that it would get so much attention as it did. A lot of people wanted to buy it, but he wasn’t for sale!!! 

Now I have made it possible for everybody to make one yourself with the same pictures on. 

I have made three DIY packages in three different sizes for you to choose. You can make the lamp in a size 20cm, 30cm or 40cm (in diameter) In the packages you have a rice paper lamp and enough pictures to stick onto the lamp all around. If you want one take a look here.



  

  


 


  


 

5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea, kids (and big kids!) would love these! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super pretty! I would put one in every room ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ze zijn prachtig! Ideaal voor een kinderkamer!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)