28 February 2013

kids office chair make over



You know that I am crazy about retro prints and toys with bright colors, but sometimes it can also get too much. Especially in my living room I like it calmer.

Today I changed the covers for the girl’s office chairs which are in the middle of our living room. They had a very happy/colorful retro cover, but it just didn’t fit the rest of the interior any longer. I was in doubt off what else to place but then came up with a very simply idea. 

I have now made it white with a little drawing on for both of them. No more fighting about which chair belongs to hoe?



 

3 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)