09 February 2013

A little group of girls for carnival


Yesterday we had a little carnival party here at home after school. I had made “fastelavnsboller” Danish carnival pastry and the girls made their own ‘fastelavnsris’  branches with decoration and some candy on it. 

The girls have been looking foreward to this day and I try to keep this little danish tradition for them as long as they like it. It was a really a cozy afternoon and the girls had a wonderful time. 



 





  


 



 

 








1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww cuteness all over!!! Pretty customes and yummy looking cakes. That green icing is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)