08 January 2013

New year, new start



The girls are finally back to school after two weeks of holiday and the new year comes with a new start of making products for my web shop which is here and there a little bit empty. 

Luckily new fabric arrived a few weeks ago so I can get started again, but I find it a little bit difficult at the moment, because I feel tired all the time. I hope it soon will pass again and instead give me a lot of energy back, so I can work out all my idea’s and plans for the coming year.

Today I made a start and as you can see it’s something for the boy’s. But the girly things are also in the make and will soon be ready to enter a cute little girl’s room.





 


1 comment:

  1. Godt nytår, Marianne. Jeg håber du får energien tilbage igen, nu når lyset bliver stærkere. Glæder mig til at se, hvad du finder på, for jeg er totalt forelsket i dit univers :-))
    Knus fra Kate

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)