09 December 2012

The girl with many faces




First of all I just wanted to share that I have had a lot of problems the last couple of weeks with my computer. The end was that I have now got a new one and the old one has gone quiet, very quiet. Luckily we were able to save everything before it was too late, and now I can finally do some work here again and post some new things. It has been too long since my last post. 

In the meantime I have made a few things for my girls and Emmelie was willing to pose for the camera one day. If she is into it, she can in no time show a million different faces and go from crying to laughing as it was nothing. 

Here you get a little impression of some of her faces and showing off her newest sweatshirt


  






1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)