11 November 2012

It just doesn't get more beautiful than this!



This morning the girls and I brought their dearest Daddy to the airport. He is going to Curacao in the Caribbean for a week to work there. It was a tough goodbye for the girls, because they are not use to having him leaving us for a whole week. 

But I tried to make it a good day though and when we got back, we went for a work in our beautiful forest we have here. 

I am warning you!! It is going to be quite a spam because it was SO beautiful there today with the sunshine, that I couldn’t resist taking a lot of pictures. We really were exploring everything and having a very nice time there. Take a look yourself.















 





3 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)