30 November 2012

Flavour impression!

It has now been almost a week ago since ‘Flavourites Live’ and pictures are popping up here and there from the market, so I thought I would give you a better impression of what it was like. I even have a little video for you to see. 

This week I must admit I haven’t been working much. I have been more busy with cleaning up our house and sorting my products for the Webshop. Next week I am going to place everything I have left from the market on my Webshop and then it’s time to get ready for Christmas. 

The weather here in Holland is very cold at the moment and I can’t wait to get into the Christmas mood. How about you?





 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)