31 October 2012

Halloween!!!!



Last week we were in Denmark for the fall holiday. We had a wonderful week there where we met with my parents and some good friends from Copenhagen. We didn’t do a whole lot, but one of the things we did was (for the girls); we went to Tivoli in Copenhagen. 

For those of you who doesn’t know Tivoli. It’s a big amusement park in the center of Copenhagen. It’s build up like a big beautiful park with things to try for all ages. In the summer it’s a really nice place to go and you defiantly have to stay there until it gets dark, then the park turns into a big cozy lighting park with lots of colors everywhere. 

Last week they had changed the look of the park into a Halloween park instead and it was really well done. And because it's Halloween today, I will show you some pictures from the day we had in there. The pictures are taken with my mobile, so not the quality you are use to from me, but I think you can get a little impression. 









 No Tivoli without a candyflos.



2 comments:

  1. Wauw! That looks great. We went to Tivoli once in the summer when we were on holliday in Denmark. We loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)