28 October 2012

A little DIY

I have a little fast DIY for you today. It’s very easy to make and doesn’t take long. 

I have used an old game I found in a secondhand shop. (The old games always have so many nice colors and prints that it’s a shame to hide them away in a closet, so I came up with this idea): 

You only need to used the lid and then glued two pieces of wood onto the back of the lid with very strong glue. (The wood on the top is here short because I didn’t have more of the same wood, but you can choose to make it over the whole length like on the button). 

For the white hooks under the game I predrilled the holes so the hooks easily fit’s, and that is pretty much all you have to do. 

Find a nice place to hang it on a wall and be creative in what to hang on the hooks so it looks pretty. Have fun!







 

7 comments:

  1. Supergaaf idee...echt leuk, en makkelijk!

    Dankjewel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Marrianne! Vintage toys are great, children are always fascinated by them! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel erg leuk! Wat een super leuke foto's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wat een geweldig leuk idee en zo vrolijk! GAAF! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)