03 September 2012

Itchy hands!



After 6 weeks of summer holiday we are here today finally back to normal again.

The girls are back to school (with a lot of nerves). Especially Emmelie, because she had to start in a brand new class today. No more playing around all day. Now she has to sit still a learn how to read and write. 

But it also means that I get my own time back. Back to my business and all my idea’s. I just can’t wait. My hands are really itching to get started and keeping up with my blog again as well. I hope you all had a wonderful summer and haven’t been too disappointed in my blog that I haven’t been posting much the last 6 weeks, but now I’m back and full of energy and idea’s. So I hope you still will join me in comments and follow my blog. See you very soon again.



6 comments:

  1. Hvor skønt for dig at komme tilbage til tastaturet og til kreative processer. Skøn taske by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tasken er jeg også selv ret vild med. Den har efterhånden en lang fortid. Både min storebror og jeg har brugt den i skolen og nu er den blevet pyntegenstand på min datters værelse.

      Delete
  2. Hope your children settle well in their new classes! Enjoy time to yourself! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girls had a great first day, thanks! and I have been sitting behind my sewingmachine today. A nice reunion!

      Delete
  3. Een fijn begin van het nieuwe jaar voor jou en je dochters, wat heerlijk! Ik verheug me op alles wat gaat komen!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)