09 August 2012

Back again!



Monday we came home from two weeks wonderful holiday in Zakinthos – Greece. It was very hot but then perfect for visiting beaches and jumping in the pool every day. I will not spam you too much with pictures, because I have taken about 500 I think. I have now just made a little selection of some of all the beauties we saw there. It’s really an island I can recommend to visit if you haven’t been there already. 


We stayed at a place outside the tourist places and the owner was a happy small Greek which enjoyed taking care of his guests.  The view from the place was stunning and the place was like a little paradise.
 


I really can look back on our holiday and say that it had everything; Sun, beautiful beaches, beautiful caves with the most blue water you can imagine, nice places to snorkel, great food, nice taverns, lots of olive trees, and very nice people everywhere.  



  

The girls have been swimming so much the last two weeks that their skin under their feet’s started to get thinner. And every day they looked a lot like little frogmen.


 


4 comments:

  1. prachtige vakantiefoto's ik ruik de griekse sfeer tot hier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures! Zakynthos is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so beautiful, look at the colour of the ocean! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)