11 July 2012

Presents


Emmelie has a birthday party today and the birthday girl would love a gift card to a toy store. I think that a gift card is not very fun to give, but we decided to buy one anyway. 

I therefore tried to wrap the gift card in a more exiting colorful way. I made a little pocket from felt and ironed some labels on it. For the closure I took a clip from my pacifier clips and fastened some nice ribbons on it together with a little heart-bell. Next to this I will wrap it again in some nice paper with a ribbon on it. 

I think that this now can make a 6 years old girl very happy. A cute colorful present which she can use for whatever she wants.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)