09 July 2012

Etsy


I received this content last week from a girl hoe works with a team of designers and researchers and together they designed a graphic that highlights the growth of Etsy and the opportunity it provides for artistic entrepreneurs. 

She asked me if I would share it on my site, and since I have a shop on Etsy and really likes the way it’s appealing to crafters, I will of course share it here on my blog. Maybe there are more of you out there, hoe are considering joining Etsy, but just haven’t taken the step yet. 

And maybe this can convince you!
 

Etsy MBA
Created by: www.MBAOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)