10 May 2012

Vintage Bib-Burp Cloth

At the moment I am busy placing these new homemade Bib-Burp clothes in my Webshop. 

I have made them out of vintage terry fabric. The model I have made myself, but must admit that I have seen this model in Denmark several times. Here in Holland I have only seen this model ones I think, so there might be a market for this cool bib here. 

It looks a lot like a shawl, is made from two layers of very thin terry cloth and is perfect for babies which are having problems with new coming teeth. 

In the future I would like to make these burp's in different colors/patterns if I am lucky to find more vintage terry fabric like these two.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)