06 May 2012

Rug done!


My home made rug from fabric strokes is finally finished. Is turned out a little bit smaller than I thought, because you need to tighten it very strong at the end, otherwise is would roll and look a little bit like a basket. But never the less, I think it looks quite great.

It is perfect for a children’s room which is not very big and it can be used as a sort of pillow when you want to sit and play on the floor or just as a color splash on the floor. 

Alieke is very happy with it and soon I am properly going to make one more for Emmelie as well. She also wants’ one for her coming new room. 

If you want to make one yourself take a look here how to do it.







2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love all of the colors you chose for your rug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to do try this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)