29 May 2012

Playhouse


Everything is changing here at the moment. Today the workers started on our attic and they are working so fast. I am not going to show you anything yet because it’s a mess upstairs, but you will see pretty soon I thing. 

The girl’s playhouse in the garden has also changed a little bit. Last week when I was moving all the stuff from the girl’s room, I placed some of it in their playhouse. It is now looking really cozy even though I still want to paint it inside. I placed a lot of pillows, a little bed for the dolls and some other things. The girls are really happy with it and have spent a lot of time in it this weekend. 








10 comments:

  1. Wauw!! That IS a great place for kids!! I understand, they spent a lot of time in there!! I'd like to take a look in that house. I think, my daughter like it too and like it to play with your girls!! ;))
    With love, Herma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Herma, you and your girls are more than welcome to come and play one day in our playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så idyllisk med denne lekehytten. Og så fint dere har innredet der inne.
    Her har vi hatt 25 varmegrader i over en uke, men i dag gikk temperaturen ned til 15-16. Brrr.
    Klem :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een heerlijk plekje voor je kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on the look out for a playhouse, this one is lovely! I think I might even wallpaper inside mine! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Alice,
      Wallpapering a playhouse will look great I think, but don't forget that it's an outdoor playhouse and it will get wet a cold there as well, or are you planning to make a playhouse inside?

      Delete
  6. I'm thinking of a very well insulated playhouse, if I can't wallpaper it I might just paint a pretty mural!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sikke en fin blog du har - er hermed fast læser. Og sikke et fint legehus, det må være en drøm for sådanne to tøser :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Eva, Velkomme til. Pigerne er afgjort meget glade for deres lille legehus. Især når det er dejligt vejr, bliver det brugt godt.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)