02 May 2012

Hula-hoop rug


I think it’s so funny to see what other people are making and by joining blogger and Pinterest I have seen so much more creativity than I ever have in my whole life. 

Like this Hula-hoop rug.  (See link). I just love it, and today I started on my own. 

It’s going to be for Alieke for her new room very soon and the colors are pretty much what she would like. I just looked in my drawers of fabric and picked some different pieces out. Then I cut them in strokes and looked how the colors would go together. 

It’s actually quite funny to do, but you have to pay attention to what you do. I am not finished yet, but I am very satisfied with the result so far and thought I would share it with you.






1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)