12 April 2012

Work in progress


Here at home I am working on a lot of new ideas for my shop. It cost a lot of time to design the right things and sometimes I think it takes too much time.  

But when I design something, I first print it out to look at for a couple of days. Then I make changes and get other ideas together with it and before I final decide to go with a design, I have to be very sure that this is it! Sometimes day’s goes by and I think by myself; what have I been doing? But most of the time it also bring some great things and idea’s. 

Here’s a small look at the last couple of day’s work and idea’s. Still not ready, but in progress.



1 comment:

  1. het lijkt me een heerlijke manier van werken zo!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)