20 April 2012

Vintage wallpaper!!


I am pretty exited today. My parents just arrived from Denmark for the weekend which is great! We haven’t seen each other since Christmas... and they brought some things with them which I have bought in Denmark. 

Like these two vintage wallpaper rolls. They are for two new ‘girl rooms’ which we are starting on in the beginning of June. The girls are going to have their own room instead of sharing and that means that we need to rebuild a lot on the attic and it means a lot of new fresh ideas for their rooms as well. 

These two wallpapers are going to set the color scheme in each room and the girls are pretty excited, just as much as me luckily.




4 comments:

  1. Ej hvor bliver det fint, Marianne. Glæder mig til at følge processen ;-)
    Håber du får en dejlig weekend med dine forældre.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooi hoor! Ik ben benieuwd hoe het er straks uit komt te zien.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, what een gave printjes! Precies goed!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)