22 March 2012

Today..


... I finally finished the Tote bags for the girls. I try to put them on my web shop immediately as well. 

Things are really not going as fast as I want it to here at home at the moment. And I have so many things to do and nothing is finished! Do you recognize that as well? 

It sometimes drives me nuts that nothing is going as fast as I want it to. But then again, I also really try not to worry too much about it. No stress. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn’t. But these cute bags are now finished and ready to be send to a sweet little girl who would love a new little bag.




3 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)