08 March 2012

A new coat


Today when I was sitting making some cushions for my Webshop, I suddenly got an idea. 

I needed a new coat for my sewing machine! I always put a cloth over it every day to protect it from dust and light, and it is always looking so messy and is not very handy. I do have a special box for it, but that is a heavy big thing to remove every time I want to use the machine. It’s more for transportation. 

So I started this morning right away with making a new coat for my sewing machine using some vintage fabric. I made it with a thick lining so it will keep the form. 
I am pretty happy with the result and think it suits the room as well.




9 comments:

  1. Hi found your blog via Danielle of Thompson Family-Life...
    Your blog is beautiful, and I love the colors on your new sewing machine cover!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear and hope to see you more here on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Hij is heel mooi geworden, moet ik ook dringend eens maken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel, ik ben er ook erg blij mee, Misschien dat ik een voor mijn lockmachine ook moet maken. Die heeft eigenlijk ook een nodig.

      Delete
  3. Great idea! Nice machine cover! Have a nice weekend :-) J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaa het is een echte lente jas geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een mooie! Helemaal leuk!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)