15 March 2012

A good treat





I treated myself today with a brand new camera. The old one I had was from my father in law and wasn’t working well all the time. I wanted something better and brand new. 

My old camera was also a Nikon, which means that I can use the objectives from that one again with my new camera. That saves me a lot of money. 

Saturday I am taking a workshop for studio photography, which I am pretty excited about, and I wanted to have a good camera for the course. I slowly learn more and more about photography by trying different things, but it’s also nice to get some information from people who really know what they are talking about. 

So with my new camera and the advices from a professional I have pretty high expectations and hope to learn a lot in one day.

8 comments:

  1. Strak plan! Een cursus zou ik ook nog wel eens willen volgen.
    Veel plezier met je aankoop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik heb een keer eerder een cursus gedaan en het geeft je even wat meer tips om mee uit te proberen thuis.

      Delete
  2. Succes and good luck with your new Nikon!!
    With love, Herma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel! Het komt helemaal goed met mijn nieuwe camera. Ik ben er heel erg blij mee.

      Delete
  3. Geweldig! Een nieuwe camera is genieten! Ik ben er elke dag blij mee en koester het alsof het een dierbare vriend is. Vooral heel veel zelf oefenen is mijn advies. Je komt dan vanzelf achter de dingen waar je tegenaan loopt. En verder genieten van je nieuwe vriend!
    Hartelijks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik oefen ook thuis, maar soms kan een goede tip ook erg welkom zijn om sneller tot echte mooie resultaten te komen. Een een dag workshop lijkt me wel leuk.

      Delete
  4. Å det bliver du glad for. Jeg fik et nyt Nikon i efteråret og har elsket det hver eneste dag lige siden. God fornøjelse,

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)