23 February 2012

Slowly..


I am working in a much more slowly speed here at home at the moment. I am struggling with my energy, headaches and distraction from all kind off things, which means that not much is going on here. 

I did though yesterday finished a lot of my cute purses, which means that my stocking is growing slowly to what I want it to be, but it is not going in the speed that I wanted. 

But I am not worrying either. I have the time at the moment to take it easy, and that is also fine to be able to do that. Sometimes I just want too much and though I am a woman, and I am able to do a lot of different things in one time, my body tells me differently now and then and call's me down to earth again to take it more slowly. 

Today I want to start on a new project of mine which is about the fabric with the harts. What I am going to do with it, I show you another time. This is just to make you a little bit curios.   





1 comment:

  1. Hvor er de bare smukke.
    Elsker alt hvad du laver...

    Håber snart du får lidt mere energi.

    Knus Fra Susi

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)