23 January 2012

Pillows in the attic

Last week I showed you a pillowcase I bought for the girl’s room. I was then thinking about making some more matching pillows for it, but my eldest daughter would like to do that as well. 

So this weekend, she and I made them together. She is still in the beginning face of learning how to sew and how to use a sewing machine, so we did it all together. Her behind the machine and me standing next to her helping when needed. 

We decided to make the pillows very simple and easy. When you have beautiful vintage fabric like these you can do that. They turned out really nice and Alieke was very proud that she had made cushions for her room.





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pillowcases!! With beauties of fabrics!!
    :))
    And I love the wallpapers too!!
    With love, Herma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie kleuren! mijn nieuwe tas van vintage stof heeft ook deze kleuren, ik ben er gek op.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gezellig samen achter de naaimachine, leuk! De stofjes zijn inderdaad echt super.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)