02 January 2012

New book's


Yesterday I received three books that I had ordered last week. ‘Print & Pattern 2’ by Bowie Style, ‘Eline’s huis - Winter’ by Eline Pellinkhof and ‘Make hey - while the sun shines’ by Pip Lincolne.

All three books I have an earlier edition from which inspired me a lot, so I was in the moods for their next edition. 

The ‘Print & Pattern 2’ book is just as great as the first one, (filled with beautiful patterns and images), and ‘Eline’s huis’ as well, though there is much more Christmas stuff in than I expected. If I knew that, I would have ordered it much earlier. (But still filled with lot of great ideas)  

The last book ‘ Make hey – while the sun shines’ is a big disappointment for me. She shows a lot of things that you can make yourself, but the things were not original enough for me. My expectations were too high I’m afraid, but the book is beautiful made with a lot of pattern’s and instructions for people who is not use to doing a lot of crafting.


 Eline's huis by Eline Pellinkhof
  Eline's huis by Eline Pellinkhof
 Make hey -While the sun shines by Pip Lincolne (also know by: Meet me at mike's)
 Make hey -While the sun shines by Pip Lincolne (also know by: Meet me at mike's)
 Print & Pattern 2 By Bowie Style
 Print & Pattern 2 By Bowie Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)