05 January 2012

Cap or no cap?


It was quite funny to see the reactions yesterday of the little boy. My question was: do I keep him with or without a cap? 

The answers were almost fifty, fifty, and a few suggested giving him a red cap instead, which I also had considered. 

And here you see the two together with and without a red cap. I must say that I think it’s going to be the one with the red cap.



 
(And maybe now and then for a change I can use him for something else without a cap.)
 
Thank you all for you help and suggestions



5 comments:

  1. Den er lige i øjet!! Så fint med den røde kasket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. den røde capsen ble superfin!! Min favoritt så langt - de passer også godt sammen :O)
    Held og lykke med dem!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)