03 January 2012

1 Year!



Today is exactly 1 year ago that I started my blog.  I never thought that I would like it that much and get in touch with so many nice people as I have. It is really a special world to live in and it has given me so much inspiration as well the last year. 

I would like to use this opportunity to thank you all for being a part of this blog and sharing thoughts and comments. I hope to see much more of you all the next year as well and can’t wait to explore much more crafty ideas around the world of Blogland.


7 comments:

  1. Tillykke!! Jeg har det helt som dig; det er overvældende så meget det bloggeri kommer til at betyde :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefeliciteerd met je 1 jarig bestaan!
    Ook in 2012 blijf ik weer genieten van je gezellige blog. Dat houten naai-koffertje had ik vroeger als kind ook heel schattig. Ik zie dat je uit Heiloo komt ken je toevallig de familie Rosier? Ward Rosier is een oud collega van me. Nog de beste wensen voor 2012!
    Bjør

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Bjør, Nee! dat naam zegt me even niets, maar wie weet wie je hier tegenkomt?

    Julia and Sara: Thanks for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stort stort tillykke! Du er en stor stor inspirationskilde, og elsker atdu er en del af blogland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!
    Hurra for årevis med inspirasjon, hekling og flotte bilder!
    Gratulerer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik heb je blog nu ontdekt en blijf je volgen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)