14 December 2011

Christmas dinner / Julefrokost


At the moment I am very busy arranging a Christmas dinner together with my very good danish friend Kristine here in Heiloo. 

We have been planning this dinner for a couple of month now, and Saturday is finally the big day. We will be 22 people (no children are allowed) and we are going to have a lot of Danish food, snaps and beer (beer will be Dutch), and we are busy making it a big Danish Christmas experience as possible. 

I have also been working on the decoration for the table and I will here show you a few things I have been making. When the table Saturday is finished I promise to take some more pictures for you.


The glasses are for candles and I have made a lot of them for all over the table.
 

Namecards


And a menu for everyone to place on their plates.

But I have much more which just isn't quite finished yet.

2 comments:

  1. Det bliver da et brag af en julefrokost! God fest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak Julia! Det håber jeg i hvert fald at det bliver :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)