08 December 2011

Christmas at the attic



 
We are slowly preparing and enjoying all the little things you place for Christmas.

The girls have got their room decorated and their stockings are hanging for the Santa Claus to put some presents in it. 

The stockings I made myself from felt in different colors. Quite easy to do! I just glued the figures on the big white stocking and finished it with a bright ribbon we also use for the hanging. 

I decided to do a stocking in steed of a present calendar, because they get small presents from Sinterklaas (just before Christmas as well) and with a stocking I can control it, that they are not getting too spoiled.








2 comments:

  1. Really nice stockings! They look like something that has been put a lot of care and effort into making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvor ser det fint og hyggeligt ud. Rigtig glædelig december, Marianne:-)
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)