03 November 2011

oh, oh ohh!!


Today I did some shopping for my Webshop. I went to a retail dealer for sewing accessories and it’s like walking around in a fantasy shop there. So many things are stuffed together in a very small space, and you really need to take your time to look around. But then you will also for sure find treasures and everything you need for making something great. 

I found it very difficult not to buy a lot. I really had to hold back because there were so many beautiful and funny things lying around. But before you know it, your wallet is empty and then what?

Here I show you what I took with me home today.


Lots of cute ribbons.

 


 
These cute things here underneeth are small bell's. I am not sure yet what to do with them, but I am sure I will get the perfect idea soon. They were too cute to leave behind. 

The zippers I also don't know what to do with yet, but I know two girls who would love them in a dress or sweater or something like that.




Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Det lyder som paradis! Jeg er helt vild med det lilla bånd med røde prikker. Mums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Heidi, Jeg er også selv ret vild med det lilla bånd. Det kan bruges til så meget forskelligt tror jeg.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)