03 October 2011

Tulips

 
I just love tulips and yes.. I know! It’s not exactly time for tulips at the moment. But if you want them in the spring in your garden, it’s defiantly time to put them in the ground by now. 
I have been working all weekend in the garden cleaning up and cutting down my Hedera which had become so big and dominant all over, and yesterday I finished by planting about 150 tulips in all different kinds of colors like these above.



I also planted a lot of alliums in blue and violet colors. They are so beautiful flowers. Now my garden is almost ready for the winter, and I can look forward to a very colorful spring with a lot of tulips and alliums.
 
The last picture is from my last Anemone in the garden. I use to have 6 others but they didn't survive last winter.

1 comment:

  1. Ik hou ook van tulpen en bloemen in de tuin, er zitten er honderden in maar soms komen er maar heel weinig boven. Alium en anemonen vind ik ook supermooi, heb ik ook staan.

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)