10 October 2011

A little birthday project

In one week time its Alieke’s (my oldest daughter) birthday. She is going to be 7 years old and most of her wishes are for her ballet dancing. She is really passionate about her dancing and it’s her big dream to become a real dancer/ballerina.
She has been dancing the last three years and this year she started with the real ballet lessons. And when you are 7 years, you don’t wear pink any longer in the ballet lessons. It’s black and white!
The grandparent’s are going to give her all what she wants’ for ballet and I decided to make something special for her to store it in. I give you a little peak here what I am busy with and when it’s done, I will of course show you the final result.
Have a nice day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)