06 October 2011

All over

My mother is a person who keeps a lot of different things. She finds it very difficult to throw old stuff away, which also means that her house if filled with things all over.
But sometimes it’s really a nice to keep things or clothes for a decade to suddenly take it out of a bag from the attic.
This all-over which was mine when I was younger, just make me smile, and then I thank my mother that she has kept this (together with a lot of other great clothes) for so many years.
My girls have tried it as well and think it’s a funny thing. My youngest fit it perfectly at the moment and want to wear it for school, but I just don’t know about that?? But then again..why not?
or..maybe I just hang it on the wall in their room as decoration. That would be nice too.




2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)