28 September 2011

Tweet tweet!!

Last night I made my own Tweet account. I am still not sure what to do with it. But I hear all around me that you have to have to participate in Tweeting if you have a webshop and a weblog.

I was against it for a long time. But last night I surprisingly (for myself) decided to try it anyway.
So if you want to follow me on Twitter, you can do it with the link here below. I also placed a link on my right side.




Tweets are totally new for me and I am sure a lot of you out there knows how it works and maybe can give me some tips and tricks to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)